1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Pour cornflakes into a large plastic zipper bag, close the bag, and then use a rolling pin to turn the flakes into crumbs. Keep crushing corn flakes until you have 1 ½ cups of crumbs.
3. Put the crumbs in a mixing bowl, add the parmesan cheese, pepper and garlic salt and mix together. Then, melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl.
4. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
5. Take each chicken strip, dip it in butter, roll it in the cornflake mixture, and then put it in the pan. You can put the strips close to each other in the pan, but make sure to leave a little space in between. Bake for 25 minutes.
Family owned and operated since 1946, Roy O'Brien Ford is located at 22201 E. 9 Mile Rd. St. Clair Shores, MI 48080 for all your Metro Detroit Ford Vehicle needs. Stay on the right track to Nine Mile and Mack!
Visit our website: http://www.royobrien.com
Follow Us: Facebook, Twitter & YouTube