Cook Time: 14 min.
Total Time: 1 hour 4 min.
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- In a small bowl mash your banana, add honey and vanilla and mix.
- Add in oats and cinnamon and stir well.
- Spray a muffin tin and divide mixture over 6 muffin cups. Using a spoon form the mixture into cups, bringing it up the sides.
- Place in fridge for 45 minutes.
- Bake in oven at 350F for 14 minutes.
- Let cool and then fill with your favorite yogurt.
- Store in sealed container in the fridge
Family owned and operated since 1946, Roy O'Brien Ford is located at 22201 E. 9 Mile Rd. St. Clair Shores, MI 48080 for all your Metro Detroit Ford Vehicle needs. Stay on the right track to Nine Mile and Mack!
Visit our website: http://www.royobrien.com
Follow Us: Facebook, Twitter & YouTube