1. Thanksgiving Grilled Cheese. You'll need:
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 2 slices bread
- 1/2 lb. mixed Thanksgiving leftovers (turkey, stuffing, veggies, etc.)
- 2 slices cheese (your choice)
- 1/4 cup leftover gravy
2. Turkey N' Dumplings. You'll need:
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. plus 1 1/2 cups flour (divided)
- 1 1/2 quarts chicken broth
- 1 cup leftover gravy
- 1 large onion
- 2 medium carrots
- 3 medium ribs celery
- 1 lb. leftover turkey
- 1 1/2 cups thawed frozen peas
- 1 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. minced chives
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
3. Leftover Pie Milkshake. You'll need:
- 1 slice of pie (we like pecan!)
- 1 tbsp. cranberry sauce
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk or cream
Place your pie slice, cranberry sauce, ice cream, and milk in a blender. Blend on high until smooth and add cream or milk if thinner shake is desired. Add more ice cream if you'd like your shake to be thicker. Pour into tall glass and serve immediately with or without whipped cream.
Hopefully these Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes will allow you to use up whatever is left in a delicious and unique way! If you have your own go-to leftover recipes, stop by our Facebook page and post them on our wall - we love to hear from you!
While you're leaving your own cooking tips, don't hesitate to ask us for any information concerning Ford Works, Car Loans, the Ford Early Bird Offer, or details on one of our Used Cars For Sale. We are proud to be the Used Car Dealer for Hamtramck, MI.
Family owned and operated since 1946, Roy O'Brien Ford is located at 22201 E. 9 Mile Rd. St. Clair Shores, MI 48080 for all your Metro Detroit Ford Vehicle needs. Stay on the right track to Nine Mile and Mack!
Visit our website: http://www.royobrien.com
Follow Us: Facebook, Twitter & YouTube