Maureen Bratto, a member of the O'Brien family, has been working at Roy O'Brien Ford for 10 years. She loves this Eclair Cake because it is delicious AND easy to make. We hope that you enjoy it!
- 1 box honey graham crackers
- 2 small packages instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 container cool whip
- 1 container chocolate frosting
- Mix pudding with milk and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes
- Fold in cool whip
- Line bottom of 9x13 pan with graham crackers
- Pour half the pudding mixture over the crackers
- Then place a second layer of crackers over pudding.
- Pour remaining pudding over crackers
- Add final layer of crackers on top
- Remove foil from frosting ctn and place in microwave for 30 to 40 seconds to thin
- Spread over top layer of crackers and place in refrigerator overnight
- ENJOY :)
Family owned and operated since 1946, Roy O'Brien Ford is located at 22201 E. 9 Mile Rd. St. Clair Shores, MI 48080 for all your Metro Detroit Ford Vehicle needs. Stay on the right track to Nine Mile and Mack!
Visit our website: http://www.royobrien.com
Follow Us: Facebook, Twitter & YouTube