Ann’s Old-World Raspberry Bars Recipe
Rich, moist bars filled with flavorful raspberry preservesServings
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup raspberry preserves, or of your favorite flavor preserves
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 8- or 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- Combine all crumb mixture ingredients in large bowl. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. (2 to 3 min.) Reserve 1½ cups crumb mixture; set aside.
- Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom of prepared baking pan. Spread preserves to within 1/2 inch of edge. Crumble reserved crumb mixture over preserves.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely; cut into bars.
Hope you enjoy Ann's Old-World Raspberry Bars!
Family owned and operated since 1946, Roy O'Brien Ford is located at 22201 E. 9 Mile Rd. St. Clair Shores, MI 48080 for all your Metro Detroit Ford Vehicle needs. Stay on the right track to Nine Mile and Mack!
Visit our website: http://www.royobrien.com
Follow Us: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+ & Instagram